 Administrative / General / 2362
Re: Please help keep LUGNET clean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 00:29:38 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message <37a7c643.213566504@lugnet.com>...
In lugnet.trains, "Tony Kilaras" <kilaras@speedus.com> writes:
Where did you guys get so many pieces? Holy [****], I've never seen a • bigger

Tony:

Whoa there, pally.  Please remember that this neither Usenet/RTL nor the
mens room.  The gratuitous use of obscene language is actually against the
Terms of Use for LUGNET, which you agreed to when you signed up for posting
privileges on 28 Oct 1998 and again on 10 May 1999.  Please re-read to
refresh your memory:

BTW, it looks like you've already disregarded this policy several times in
the past.
I hate ultimatums, but if you keep it up, there will really be no option • but
to revoke your posting privileges -- possibly permanently -- and that would
be unfortunate since the raw content of your contributions are always
welcome.  So please, if you would, respect the conventions here; please try
to keep your mouth clean.

You chose the wrong tactic for this one buddy. If you e-mailed me about it,
even though I disagree about censorhsip, I would have gladly done you the
favor since this is your place. But now, you've made a "public" spectacle of
the situation, thus forcing my hand. Censorship issues aside (of which there
are many) I am the wrong guy to issue an ultimatum to. You go right ahead
and do what you want. I couldn't care less whether I have posting privileges
or not. How many times do I post anyway. You are not going to use ME to make
an example out of. Save that nonsense for some punk-ass newbie, not someone
who's been on lego newsgroups almost as long as you have.

Hugs and kisses.

Tony K! (with what may be his last post on lugnet).