 Administrative / General / 2364
2363  |  2365
Subject:
Please help keep Tony K on LUGNET...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 01:00:10 GMT

Sticking my oar into the middle of someone else's fight...

Tony, I'd hate to see you not be here, and I wish you'd post here MORE,
rather than less. Your perspective on some stuff is refreshing and a
good contrast to some of the TLG cheerleading some of us, including
myself, are prone to. Really.

Tony Kilaras wrote:

You chose the wrong tactic for this one buddy. If you e-mailed me about it,
even though I disagree about censorhsip, I would have gladly done you the
favor since this is your place.

You've got a point there. Public praise, private criticism. (some good
advice that I ought to take myself sometimes (hi Mike P)....)

But now, you've made a "public" spectacle of
the situation, thus forcing my hand.

But don't tell me that because you disagree with the message delivery
mechanism you're going to just up and quit?? That's rather less than I
expected of you.

Censorship issues aside (of which there are many)

I'd tend to say "of which there are none" as this is not a public place,
but do tell.

I am the wrong guy to issue an ultimatum to. You go right ahead
and do what you want. I couldn't care less whether I have posting privileges
or not.

I do care, a lot. I want you posting here.

How many times do I post anyway.

Not enough, as I said.

You are not going to use ME to make
an example out of. Save that nonsense for some punk-ass newbie,

Seems like here you're just violating the rules again for the sake of
doing so... that strikes me as rather, well, how did you say it?
...punkish.

lugnet.