 Administrative / General / 2355
Re: Please help keep LUGNET clean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:00:58 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

<snippage of scolding>

All:

If ever anyone posts something obscene which offends you, or which you feel
may be offensive to others, please feel free to remind them of the Terms of
Use (and quote them the URL above) and that this is supposed to be a clean
place.  Alternatively, feel free to report something via e-mail to
admin@lugnet.com if you'd rather not face a confrontation with the poster
who offended you.

And I would've done that, except that Lar (All Hail Larry) says that I don't have
the right to be offended at behavior:-(  I was already chastised for my insolence
regarding the "Uff-da" incident, so I couldn't risk it again;-)

Thanks,
--Todd

[followups to lugnet.admin.general]