 Administrative / General / 12620
Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 04:10:58 GMT

Here is a good example:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=2723

No highlights or spotlights.
Post has coding mistakes making it difficult to find the pictures
The model (imho) is nothing special.
The photos are (imho) poor quality.

Yet it is on the top stories (#5, just before this thread) as of Saturday 03:00
GMT.

Yes, we have a problem with something.  Sorry if I have offended the poster of
that post (who is possibly a younger builder).  Just saw it as an appropriate
example.

-Matt :)