 Administrative / Financial / 149
Re: T-Shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 05:53:18 GMT

In lugnet.admin.finance, Matthew Miller wrote:

   And perhaps which would be of higher-quality than CafePress? (“Anything you want, as long as it involves faded colors on a low-quality white shirt!”)

Yes, well I usually only print on premium-weight (6.1 OZ) 100% Cotton shirts (unless otherwise directed).

I also differ from CafePress in that I actually screenprint, whereas CafePress utilizes a heat-transferred process. All things being equal, I much prefer screenprinting. A heat-transfer image, however, can be superior to screenprinting when one wants a photographic image on a garment, especially in rather low quantities...

JOHN