 Administrative / Financial / 155
Re: T-Shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:26:45 GMT

Suzanne may have already responded, but just in case: We still have a couple boxes of the screen-printed LUGNET T-shirts that we were hocking at the last two DC Brickfests. Both black and tan are available in a variety of sizes (except X-X-X). PLEASE help us sell these things. :-)

Agreed that the Cafe Press offerings leave something to be desired (let’s call it “quality”)... the image on our LUGNET coffee mug is two washings short of being completely gone. Though I should add that the miniature T (originally came filled with a Cafe Press bear) is still looking spiffy on Mr. Sock Monkey.

Yours Truly,

Jim

Schleim... it’s SNOT what you think.