 Administrative / Financial / 158
Re: T-Shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 02:55:45 GMT

In lugnet.admin.finance, Todd Lehman wrote:
< We plan to revisit LUGNET's policy on the use of the
LUGNET logo so that it doesn't scare people away who have ideas about
using it in ways that benefit the community.

I am all for that.  I like the idea of maybe a liscense fee or a charge per
different item sold.  I know this is hard to track but I think it would ba a
great way to generate more goodwill and dollars towards LUGNET.  I have idea's
and as stated before the facilities to print any custom shirt in small or large
quantities either for a liscensee or as one.

David Bail