 Administrative / Financial / 161
Re: T-Shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:16:18 GMT

In lugnet.admin.finance, Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.finance, Jim Green wrote:
   Suzanne may have already responded, but just in case: We still have a couple boxes of the screen-printed LUGNET T-shirts that we were hocking at the last two DC Brickfests. Both black and tan are available in a variety of sizes (except X-X-X). PLEASE help us sell these things. :-)

Where could we purchase those? I’d love one or two black large if possible, and I’m sure I’m not alone. -- Jan-Albert van Ree

Yes, you are not alone. I would realy love to have a couple myself.