 Administrative / Financial / 159
Re: LUGNET T-Shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 05:57:23 GMT

Wow, lots of interest in the shirts! :-)

Okay here’s the low down... These are the T-shirts you may have seen at the DC Brickfests. They are silk-screened Beefy-T’s, a 6-color print of the LUGNET logo (to Suzanne’s exacting standards) on both black and tan shirts. The shirts are $10 (US) which includes shipping (even to some international areas!). Suzanne will post shortly with the quantities in the sizes/colors and about how to order and the method of payment.

The sales over the last two years have paid for this production run, so all of the profits from current sales goes straight into LUGNET’s coffers.

If by chance you reserved shirts at Brickfest 2003, please remind us (your name is probably on a list still packed-up with stuff from the fest).

On a separate note, if you got a 2004 PDX minifig let Suz know how they turned out... it was a long distance for a minifig to hold its breath inside a Fedex box and she’s worried.

And last but not least by any stretch: Wednesday was Suz’s b’day! She got... Stikfas! -gasp!-. :-D