 Administrative / Financial / 120
Re: T-Shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:30:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.finance, David Bail wrote:
I too hope I am not stepping on anyones toes but... I have a brother who does
silk screened tshirt (www.gridlock.com).  I could twist his arm and get him to
do the shirts at very little (or no expected) cost to lugnet.

I hope I can help. I remember this community from the rec.toys,lego days and
have found lugnet to be an extremely valuable source of enjoyment as well as
number one lego resource on the net.  My two boys are now 4 and 7 and I finally
have the time to get a bit more involved.  I hope that I can.

Happy lego
David Bail

Yes Sir! :-)
Woo! Thanks for your nice words.

I'm glad you brought this up. Todd and I were just talking about T-shirts
day-before-yesterday. He may have just set something up with another guy. We'll
find out!

Taking people up on offers like this is way overdue. It's time to make cool
stuff!! We'll listen to any ideas. And graphics-wise, we can think beyond just a
plain logo. I know *I've* had an idea for a funny LUGNET shirt for a long while
now. hee-hee.

Thanks so much for your offer, and getting involved sounds good. Oh, but we
needn't twist any arms. I don't want people getting hurt! :-)

-Suz