 Administrative / Financial / 114
Re: T-Shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:27:35 GMT

In lugnet.admin.finance, Jeremy Scott writes:
I sure hope that with no response or personal emails posted that this was
taken into consideration, but I feel that it may not have been seen.
Therefore, hoping I am not stepping on anyone's toes, I am reposting this.
I hope this very logical idea does get some consideration, because only one
dollar a shirt is a dirty rotten crime.

Jeremy

In lugnet.admin.finance, Jeremy Scott writes:
THIS T-SHIRT THING IS A CRIME! [snip]

Jeremy,

I did see the earlier post, but then only had time to mark it as 'something to
look into later.' I do appreciate the suggestions very much.

Ironically, while pouring coffee this morning (into a LUGNET mug), I thought
(for the umpteenth time) about how I ought to get more people involved with
LUGNET-branded product sales. I've privately gotten some very kind offers from
folks and I really could use some money-help. I'll try to follow up on some of
these things as soon as I can.

BTW, I actually still have about 100 t-shirts here, leftover from BF2002, that
I need to sell off. I'll try to get this together soon.

thanks for the additional prodding. ;-)

-Suz