 Administrative / Financial / 165
Re: T-Shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:02:13 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Should you ever do a run of these again please put the big LUGNET logo on
the back instead of on the front.  I have one (courtesy of someone who • went
to BF) however I have never worn it as I don't care (personal preference, • I
may be alone on this one) printed images of this size on the front of a
t-shirt.

Hmm, and I prefer designs on the front instead of the back...

Ideally, both styles would be available.

Things I like about the big picture on the front:

- people don't have you turn around so they can read your t-shirt (the most
awkward t-shirt I ever had was one that had a short story that took up both
the front and back - you would be standing there for what seemed an
interminable time with your back to people while they read the story).
- when standing behind a table at a show, your front is more likely visible

Frank