 Administrative / Curators / 254
Re: who is the castle curator???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 05:47:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:

Here are a few ideas for you.

1. Fix the dead links. (Castle world is redirected to _temp)
and add any new ones.
2. If possible, add pictures of the MM when it's completed,
to the sidebar.
3. Any MOCs that get a large amount of views (or just look
wickedly intricate) could be spotlighted on the side.

I hope this helped.

Benjamin,

There is also this that could be linked via the side-bar:

-Castle FAQ (compiled by Cary Clark) http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/Castle/

-H.

Thanks Matt and John for your early input.  I worked for a couple hours
tonight starting this up.  Here is an "early" look to the proposed
castle side-bar.

I have cross-posted this to lugnet.admin.curator to see if this is acceptable
with the powers that be.

Again, all I can say is that this is just an early work in progress.  I
would like some additional input and would warmly welcome any additional
suggestions.

Here is the link:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/castlepage

Again, feedback is definitely encouraged.

Thanks, Ben