 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 61 – 80 of about 2200.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: NNTP service down again?

(...) Yes, I too can post NNTPmessages now. Thanks for repairing it! -Rob (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

service
(score: 0.762)

  Re: NNTP service down again?

Posting for Tore Eriksson, as he has been having the same issues and sent me an email: (...) Same here. I still waiting for confirmation emails to 14 posts (12 to off-topic.test and two to lugnet.cad) But then how did you manage to post to Lugnet??? (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

service
(score: 0.761)

  Re: NNTP service down again?

(...) Looks like it's up and running again. At last. Tore (Tue 12/2 11:12 CET) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

service
(score: 0.761)

  NNTP service down again?

I'm not receiving my confirmation emails. Its been happening for about a week AFAIK. Thanks, Rob (17 years ago, 6-Feb-08, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

service
(score: 0.761)

  Re: LUGNET Guide updates (Mon 21 Mar 2011)

(...) :-( (14 years ago, 21-Mar-11, to lugnet.admin.database, FTX)

mail
(score: 0.761)

  Re: Anyone seen/baught a PAB Tub?

(...) (snip) Perks! @ spankings. wow - talk like that could almost make you pass out. now where did i put that strap? Dont ever forget i can me MORE crass, and even though I am without internet, i DO have ways to go on line. lets hope this library (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

internet
(score: 0.756)

  Re: What happened to the Cool site of the Week?

In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes: [...] (...) [...] The accurate answer to your question is this: As some of you know, Todd Lehman, who's project CLSOTW was, lost enthusiasm for working with the AFOL community about a year ago. He continued to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general) !

internet, mail
(score: 0.755)

  Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc

(...) I think this is true for both of you (Larry & Scott). I'm not interested in who started what - I don't care. There's no point, only further "niggling" and noise. I *am* interested in knowing which one of you is willing to discontinue this 6 (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 0.754)

  Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc

That's one way of looking at it! But like Scott says, this is off-topic(1). Please take this to e-mail: eh105jb@mx1.pair.com Scott A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

(...) I'm happy to be helpful. The Google ads aren't irritating at all (they have a very good ads system) but it is important to don't make the whole webpage annoying (a bad layout makes it non user-friendly). Anyway, here you can see how I see the (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

service
(score: 0.750)

  Re: Email Authentication - Why not make it optional?

(...) Yeh, that's a problem with Germanic languages other than English--zullen/sollen/etc are modals that correspond to "should" yet "should" also has the meaning of kunnen/koennen/etc. But to make matters even cloudier, you *can* use "should" in (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

internet, service
(score: 0.748)

  Re: Sale at The Vault this week!

XFUT: lugnet.admin.terms (...) Hi Jon. According to the charter for .market.shopping [1] these types of announcemnts are allowed and should not be problematic. Here is exactly how the charter for .shopping reads: ++CHARTER/PURPOSE: (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.terms)

mail, service
(score: 0.745)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) Good to know. (Personally I only have experience with running INN.) (...) How many security holes have been found in CNEWS (or INN for that matter) over the last 10 years? I don't believe it is a likely point of entry for hackers. (...) Should (...) (14 years ago, 3-Nov-10, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.740)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) No, it's actually quite clear. As in the example above. ("I" am saying that YOU wrote the stuff that is marked with ">" symbols and YOU are saying that TOM wrote the stuff that is marked with ">>" symbols.) PLEASE DO NOT manually "correct" (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.nntp)

internet, mail
(score: 0.734)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET - draft #8

"Rene Hoffmeister" <rene@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:JBACGo.5zM@lugnet.com... (...) I like the thumbnail size for Latest MOC and Random Gallery. Could you make Announcement thumbnails that size (example: the one for the SCLTC Winter Show (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

internet
(score: 0.731)

  Replies to posts gone awry

I've been tempted to reply to many of the threads in this post: (URL) by John Heins. John erroneously cross-posted this to market.shopping. The previous post /loc/uk/?n=7787 by Mark Calladine arguably could have been cross-posted there, but John's (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 0.731)

  Some assistance please!

I was wondering if someone could offer some assistance! I've just entered into a government position the requires me to have my full name omitted from any web sites or internet documents. I joined Lugnet long ago when it first started up sith Suz (...) (18 years ago, 23-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.724)

  How do i get my full name omitted from my posts?

I was wondering if someone could offer some assistance! I've just entered into a government position the requires me to have my full name omitted from any web sites or internet documents. I joined Lugnet long ago when it first started up sith Suz (...) (18 years ago, 23-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.curators)

internet
(score: 0.724)

  Re: While we're on a kick of appropriate posting...

(...) Not true...I've only used Brickbay once (a very good experience, I've just not needed anything else)...I never go there normally. I happen to think that the issue is important to the community in general (no pun intended), so I added .general (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 0.721)

  Re: Defining some written consequences for transgressions of T&C

(...) I always found (when I did this for a living) that automatically suspending service for a non-response worked wonders. And that was for internet service in general. Waiting 24 hours for a response, then suspending service until a response came (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

internet, service
(score: 0.715)

More:  Next Page >>