 Administrative / NNTP / 1667
Re: NNTP service down again?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:52:53 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Rob Hendrix wrote:

Looks like it's up and running again. At last.
Tore
(Tue 12/2 11:12 CET)

Yes, I too can post NNTPmessages now.  Thanks for repairing it!

-Rob

As a matter of fact it was an email congestion problem, the NNTP server itself
was entirely fine all the time.

Anyway, I got the issue resolved, with some 20,000 spam emails down the drain.

Sorry for all inconveniences you may have experienced.

Jerry