 Administrative / Curators / 570
569  |  571
Subject:
How do i get my full name omitted from my posts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2006 04:21:19 GMT

I was wondering if someone could offer some assistance!

I've just entered into a government position the requires me to have my full
name omitted from any web sites or internet documents. I joined Lugnet long ago
when it first started up sith Suz and Todd, i was younger then and i didn't
realize that registering under my full and legal name could pose problems in the
future.

Could some one help me remove my last name from all my posts, or if that's too
much of a problem, then perhaps only those posts that web search engings can
easially find.

When i google my name three or four Lugnet based pages come up with my full
name... if those could be removed i'd be satisfied.

               Thank you for your time,

                                        -R