 Administrative / Curators / 575
Re: How do i get my full name omitted from my posts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 00:07:29 GMT

Thank you so much for your reply,

I don't believe you'll be bothered by my employer, i'm sure things will be fine,
we'll be in contact if i am unable to resolve things.

                 Sincerely,

                             -=Richard=-

In lugnet.admin.curators, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
Hi Richard,

I spoke to Jerry and we came to the conclusion, that deleting posts containing
your name would not be a reasonable step, not only from the technical point.

1st, there's www.archive.org.

2nd, the correspondending threads would become nearly unreadable

3rd, it probably would be the upbeat for several further requests from other
users.

4th, if your employer really is authorized to tell you to delete your name all
over the web, they should contact me via an adequate authority (and I guess they
would just do that).

I'm sorry! Believe me, from an human point of view I would [really] like to help
you, but it just wouldn't be a proper manner by me towards all other users.

Leg Godt!
Rene

Please note, that you agreed to the ToU by writing messages. This is not an "eat
it!", but my argumentation in case you don't agree with my writing above ;-)