 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 541 – 560 of about 2200.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: admin changes

To quote Moe Szyslak, "Whaaa...aaa?????" What brought all this on? What are the implications for Lugnet? Thank you to all involved for their past and continuing service to the community. I know you've all worn a bunch of different hats, and please (...) (19 years ago, 29-May-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Beware more SPAM from Andreas Stabno (Was: KC Masterpieces)

(...) [snip] (...) For the record, this is not true. The people you see posting using handles are *not* violating the terms of service, which say: (do not) Post using a pseudonym, alias, screen-name, handle, alter-ego, meno, or any other type of (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.terms)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: leaving LUGNET

(...) But see also the ToS, point 7: - start - 7. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service, you are granting LUGNET and its owners a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty- (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Pictures for Lugnet set database

Hello, I found several set images, which are not available on the lugnet set database, in a catalog I have. It is about the next service packs: 1103, 1105, 1108, 1111, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1124 and 1125. How can I supply these (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.admin.database)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Update Info for Lugnet Database Volume VI

Hi again, Here is the next flood..:-) As always 300 dpi set pictures to Lugnet, 100 dpi full catalog scans to kl.net. These sets are from service catalogs, namely 1991 Europen/Common Wealth, 1995 European, 1996 European, 1997 European, 1997 New (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Lunget organization

I checked with a former associate doing business law and she agreed that US regulations on non-profit organizations linked with or being users' groups of a commercial product or service is very tricky. Tax advisors would actually tell you to be (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Important: Index rebuild under way and some other issues

Just to keep you all updated, the rebuild of the search index is still under way - apparently there is quite a lot to index after about 8 years of service ;-) It seems that the issues some of you reported will be gone after the rebuild completes. (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: CLSOTW question

(...) Some of my original thoughts on CLSOTW, contained here: (URL) still may work. I know I ranted a whole lot then, but maybe this time it will be different. ---...--- How a site becomes CLSOTW: (Tuesday, Week 1) 1. Anyone who wants can nominate a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Please help keep LUGNET clean

I think I've been misquoted a bit, or maybe I wasn't clear on the offense thing, more on that below. At any rate, most importantly, this is a private service, and as such we're all beholden to comply with the rules and procedures here, on pain of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: 419 scammer in .robotics

(...) 419 refers to the Nigerian Penal Code section for this kind of crime. The letters/emails are still getting responses decades after the scam was created. The U.S. Secret Service has a special webpage for information: (URL) there is a wider (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups.

(...) privately run (...) side. (...) auction (...) This is just to reflect the fact that private auctions are hard work for the seller, and more of a service to LUGNet (IMO) (...) Just to keep volume down I suppose (...) Most set stay on the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: 1 day to GO !!!!

(...) [SNIP!] For future use, please be advised that the only newsgroup in which to post auction announcements is ".auction". This is clearly spelled out in the LUGNet "Terms of Service". Thank you, Franklin (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Discussing LEGO-related spam (Was: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn)

(...) Ya, .general is most tailored in its chartre toward the LEGO product line -- only very slightly to community issues. (...) Depends on what you want to focus on. I'd suggest: .publish - if you want to talk about the general practice of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Brickshelf find: Hello Vifam

(...) Fine fine, do you really need me or anyone to tell you what you did was not cool? No respect for the builder's copy written photos. No respect for the Terms of Service for Brickshelf, Maj.com, or Lugnet. No meaningful comment on the model (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.terms)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Very strange server behavior today

"Gereon "Jerry" Stein" <jerry@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:K5urGL.Gxy@lugnet.com... (...) If this continues to be a problem I would recommend that LUGNET should go into a completely web-based server setup. Allowing for the initial time to (...) (16 years ago, 20-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Ebay auction Group

(...) Hmm. I guess there are two alternatives, if this path were to be explored... First, let's say that there were a special group just for privately-run auctions (auctions run by private individuals, that is, without the help of an external (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Identity Theft

In further addendum to my previous two posts, it has been requested that the relevant codes of law as pertain to identity theft be cited, and referenced on the Federal Trade Commission's web site. I have taken my own personal time to research and (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: LegoMecha- Curator of .build.mecha

(...) Dave, That certainly is the most thorough sidebar I've seen in Lugnet. It's great to finally have a curator around to update the links when they no longer work. Anyway, I'm sure the community appreciates your service build.mecha. Thanks, Dave! (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.curators)

service
(score: 1.751)

  What happened to the new servers? (Was Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!)

(...) Hmmm. Are you saying that the new servers that we community-fundraised for two years ago: (URL) never been brought into service? Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Where do I submit Pause data?

Todd, where do I submit sets not in the Pause database? Just the data, not the Images, as I don't have ready access to a scanner. Should I submit it here? For example (from the 1990 European Service Catalog): Number: 5071 Name: Large Wheel Set (...) (26 years ago, 21-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

service
(score: 1.751)

More:  Next Page >>