 Administrative / Database / 1861
1860  |  1862
Subject:
Pictures for Lugnet set database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 11:19:49 GMT

Hello,

I found several set images, which are not available on the lugnet set database,
in a catalog I have. It is about the next service packs:
1103, 1105, 1108, 1111, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1124 and 1125.
How can I supply these images for the set database?
And at what resolution do I have to scan the images?

I also have a couple of sealed servicepacks. I could take photographs of these.
1108, 1113, 1119, 1174 and 1215
Again, what should be the resolution for these images?

I also have a box of set 708 (2 meter extension cord for Electric Points)
The boxart shows the cord more clearly than the current image in the set
database.
Same questions here.

Niels Karsdorp