 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 2001 – 2020 of 2225.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New LUG

Tim Courtney told me to send an e-mail to lugnet.admin.general to have CedarLUG added as a mailing list. I would appreciate: lugnet.org.us.cedarlug Here is some information about the LUG. Club Name - CedarLUG Interum President - Brian Pilati (Cedar (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.971)

  Unsubscribe from Lugnet-by-email

Hi, I'm currently subscribed to receive several lugnet.cad groups by e-mail. Works a treat and I get lots of mail. However, I now want to unsubscribe (and continue reading by NNTP). When I go to (URL) and enter my email and confirmation code the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.971)

  Posting Help Needed

First off, I'm not sure if this is in the right newsgroup, if it is not, I'm sorry. I'm not a LugNet member, but I do have posting priviledges, and do post occasionaly. I recently got a new e-mail address, and would like to know how to change the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.971)

  Re: Posting Help Needed

(...) Thanks Tim! I just got the conformation e-mail saying my info has ben updated. Once again thank you for your help, now I've got to go finish a MOC I've been working on! (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.970)

  Re: Posting Help Needed

(...) I'm going to second this one. I am a member, and recently got a new e-mail. ~Kevin Blocksidge (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

mail
(score: 0.970)

  Re: Move function

(...) That might be the best solution - though it'll probably only work for people who post via the web interface. News/Mail users will fail to get the updates (I believe). But it is the best idea solution I've heard. If you actually move the post, (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

mail
(score: 0.970)

  Re: Who made this?

(...) Yup, I just noticed it. Thanks for the heads up, though. Thing is, the confirmation e-mail took a while to reach me, and I then took a while to answer. I'm afraid I didn't check new posts in the meanwhile, sorry. I've noticed some of my (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.969)

  Link syntax problem in news readers

Is the problem of FTX formatted links not working properly in news readers still being worked on? I found this post about it from last year: (URL) am still having to edit urls in my web browser after clicking on them from my news reader and have (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.969)

  Re: Issue with profile and from field:

(...) Did you fill out a new posting setup when you changed your e-mail? Do you use the web interface or NNTP? If you fill out the posting setup form again, we can push it through and your setup should change. Frank (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.967)

  Re: Followup-To, ex post facto, or theory and practice of forceFUTting

(...) a FEW questions/comments. 1) This isn't a perfect fix, mail and nntp posters are not going to see the changes. 2) posts aren't moved, only the FUT is forced. Questions: Consider this thread: (URL) just forceFUTed the whole thread to (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.966)

  Re: Bad news for NASA

This is a reply to both Kelly and Steve (close by in the tree) and the FUT is set to just admin.general (...) I don't know what's proper. We're experimenting. I hope people won't get too upset about it, till we get it right. I did an experiment (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

mail
(score: 0.965)

  Request a LUGNET Newsgroup

The members of San Diego LEGO Users Group, SANDLUG, are requesting a newsgroup on LUGNET. Here is our suggestion: lugnet.org.us.sandlug Location Notes: Country: U.S.A. State: California County: San Diego Coverage: all cities, towns, and communities (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.965)

  Re: valid email addresses

(...) Dan: You might want to decode that regular expression into english for those not regexp literate, since you're publicly asking for a change. I THINK it means at least one @ and at least one "." that is at least one character after the at sign, (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.965)

  Re: Been away for 3 years, asking a lot of questions...

(...) You know... lugnet.clikits needs a curator...(1) Interested, Manfed? Drop Frank or me a mail. 1 - so does the new lugnet.parts hierarchy. I sent ModBoy a note about it but either it didn't reach him or he's ignoring me... (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

mail
(score: 0.965)

  Why do I not receive some confirmation e-mails?

I'm hoping someone on the admin team can help me. I have been trying all morning to post a message to .space, but I have not yet received the confirmation e-mail. I posted a test message to .off-topic.test, and received the e-mail almost instantly. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.964)

  Re: Very strange server behavior today

"Gereon "Jerry" Stein" <jerry@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:K5urGL.Gxy@lugnet.com... (...) If this continues to be a problem I would recommend that LUGNET should go into a completely web-based server setup. Allowing for the initial time to (...) (16 years ago, 20-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.961)

  Re: Linking org.fr.freelug (was loc.fr) and Freelug.general lists

(...) You can have as many emails registered as you like. When posting from the web, if you have cookies enabled, whatever email you last selected is the one that will appear in your post. To select a new (or revert to an older) email: (URL) admin (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.961)

  Re: Very strange server behavior today

(...) I should like to point out (again), that I was already quite fond of the approach the LUGNET implementation took back when I was just one of many happy users and didn't have the slightest idea I might become one of LUGNET's admins one day. (...) (16 years ago, 23-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.961)

  Change in handling of real names on LUGNET web pages?

Hi all, recently we receive quite a number of requests from individual users to have their real names and/or profile pages removed from search engine result pages. We realize that some of you probably would rather not see their names on such pages (...) (16 years ago, 27-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

service
(score: 0.960)

  LUGNET should offer bookmarking tools

I'll admit this isn't one of my better ideas, but I'll throw it out there anyway... Just read an article that (URL) Ma.gnolia Goes Open Source, But Bookmarking is Dying>. Now, I've played around a little with bookmarking. On one hand, it's a good (...) (16 years ago, 29-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

service
(score: 0.959)

More:  Next Page >>