 Administrative / General / 11695
11694  |  11696
Subject:
Unsubscribe from Lugnet-by-email
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 05:22:27 GMT

Hi,

I'm currently subscribed to receive several lugnet.cad groups by
e-mail. Works a treat and I get lots of mail.

However, I now want to unsubscribe (and continue reading by NNTP). When I go
to http://www.lugnet.com/news/mail/setup and enter my email and confirmation
code the next page tells me "You are not currently subscribed to any
groups".

Help!

How do I unsubscribe? Who can help sort this out?

Cheers,

Daniel Okely