 Administrative / General / 11821
Re: Linking org.fr.freelug (was loc.fr) and Freelug.general lists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:15:14 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Gael Frazier wrote:

We've been talking about it within Freelug and we think your suggestion
is a very good one. Keeping appart location and clubs make sense.

So may FreeLUG ask that the lugnet.org.fr.freelug be created ? :)

Please let me know when it will be done so we can change the page
to something nice.

THANKS ;)

Another more personal question: how can I change my email ?
I registered with that one for the Newsgroups, but can't find a way
to change it to gael.frazier@freelug.org !

You can have as many emails registered as you like. When posting from the web,
if you have cookies enabled, whatever email you last selected is the one that
will appear in your post.

To select a new (or revert to an older) email:

http://news.lugnet.com/news/mail/setup/

An admin will review and approve (you need to use either no spam block or one
that is decodable by a human, if my son can't decode it I tend to reject them
when it's me reviewing them) the new address, and the change should then be
effected. If you still have trouble (sometimes there can be a delay until an
admin looks at it but we try to do it within 24 hours) please advise.

Please note (for everyone reading this) that it's a ToS requirement that your
email be legitimate. Once decoded correctly it needs to reach you and actually
get read by you periodically.

Hope that helps.

As to the new group, glad you liked the idea!

We now have two requests queued up for Todd when he gets a chance:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug and lugnet.org.fr.freelug ... as I told the SANDLUG guys,
I get the impression he's a bit heads down this week, so hang tight.

++Lar