 Administrative / General / 11822
Re: Linking org.fr.freelug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:55:35 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   We now have two requests queued up for Todd when he gets a chance: lugnet.org.us.sandlug and lugnet.org.fr.freelug ... as I told the SANDLUG guys, I get the impression he’s a bit heads down this week, so hang tight.

Actually make that three. About a month ago, I posted this message:

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=11763 requesting lugnet.org.us.clb

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB