 Administrative / General / 11817
Re: Linking loc.fr and Freelug.general lists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:52:57 GMT

Hi again o all of you

Been thinking about this a bit more and I'm thinking that the link ought to be
to the (as yet non existant) lugnet.org.fr.freelug group (naturally, it would
make sense that you are the curator of that as well) instead. Reason being that
LUGNET tends to keep geography (place) and club (organisation) distinct.

What do you think of that as an alternative, Gael, and do others have strong
feelings about this one way or the other?

We've been talking about it within Freelug and we think your suggestion
is a very good one. Keeping appart location and clubs make sense.

So may FreeLUG ask that the lugnet.org.fr.freelug be created ? :)

Please let me know when it will be done so we can change the page
to something nice.

THANKS ;)

Another more personal question: how can I change my email ?
I registered with that one for the Newsgroups, but can't find a way
to change it to gael.frazier@freelug.org !

Regards
Gael - for FreeLUG