 Administrative / General / 11813
Re: Linking loc.fr and Freelug.general lists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 07:11:25 GMT

Hi Larry,

I've circulated this to our internal list for discussion... I admit of some
minor misgivings, the robotics list linkup has resulted in some spam finding its
way onto LUGNET. I suspect that since you have much tighter control over who can
post to your list that may not be the case.

Indeed. Only registered email can post directly.
If the email is not know, it is filtered and an admin validate or not the email.
Also a size control occurs, email bigger than 10KB are stopped.

We'd already like to thanks you for taking the time to have a look to it.

Regards
Gael