 Administrative / General / 11679
11678  |  11680
Subject:
Posting Help Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 00:10:13 GMT

First off, I'm not sure if this is in the right newsgroup, if it is not, I'm
sorry.
I'm not a LugNet member, but I do have posting priviledges, and do post
occasionaly. I recently got a new e-mail address, and would like to know how to
change the e-mail address associated with my name, so that the posting
conformation e-mail gets sent to my new address, and not my old one.