 Administrative / General / 11682
Re: Posting Help Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 01:09:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Matt Sklar wrote:
   First off, I’m not sure if this is in the right newsgroup, if it is not, I’m sorry. I’m not a LugNet member, but I do have posting priviledges, and do post occasionaly. I recently got a new e-mail address, and would like to know how to change the e-mail address associated with my name, so that the posting conformation e-mail gets sent to my new address, and not my old one.

I’m going to second this one. I am a member, and recently got a new e-mail.

See Tim’s reply. His instructions are correct whether you’re a member or not.