 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 1861 – 1880 of 2225.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Annoying Bouncing Mail?

(...) If you remember to when you signed up initially - you had to give a *valid* non spamblocked address? I'm guessing that the server recognises who you are and sends to the valid address instead. Richard (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.217)

  New newsgroup for for MLCad

A new group dedicated to MLCad has just been created. MLCad is a free program written by Michael Lachmann for modeling LEGO designs (or other construction systems). CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== lugnet.cad (group and hierarchy): Discussions of CAD (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

mail
(score: 0.217)

  New newsgroup for for LeoCAD

A new group dedicated to LeoCAD has just been created. LeoCAD is a free program written by Leonardo Zide for modeling LEGO designs (or other construction systems). CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== lugnet.cad (group and hierarchy): Discussions of CAD (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.leocad)

mail
(score: 0.217)

  Re: Cancelling letters

(...) It depends on what interface you're using. Most newsreaders have the ability to cancel a post, and it should be documented in your help files. If, on the other hand, you're posting via the web interface, the only method to cancel a message is (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.217)

  CFD: Subgroups for lugnet.org.us & lugnet.trains.org

Watching the recent discussions in lugnet.org and lugnet.org.us has been a lot of fun. The groups are serving their purpose well as venues for sharing ideas on formation and nurturing of regional user groups/clubs. But I think there is still much (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

mail
(score: 0.217)

  Re: what is this folow up thingy?

Selçuk wrote in message ... (...) I waste a lot of my time every day "helping" people who haven't taken the time to fiddle with the programs their having problems with. You'll have to forgive me if I say that after spending 7 seconds to find the (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.217)

  Lost my cookie!..

Hi Todd, Could you please inform me about the address where I got my admin cookie before? I've lost it both the address and the cookie. Selçuk PS. There is more than one e-mail addresses for you in my phonebook, which one do you prefer to use? (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.217)

  Mail Account Info

Todd (et al?): So...I got over-zelious with my cleaning of my mailboxes and blew away my email/account info for lugnet. So went a-hunting. Now I have some comments: 1) It would be nice if all the account info (News, etc) was easily accessible from (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.216)

  A suggestion

This is something that seems to be implied in the phase II of LUGNET, but I'm not certain if it is, and it seems to me that it would be a valuable resource. I'm fairly new to the online Lego(r) community, and every time I hear about a sale or an (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.216)

  Idea for the web interface (Was: Crosspost Spamming)

<FLF53n.16B@lugnet.com> Distribution: X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL2] What about listing the default "Newsgroups" and "Followup-To" groups with check boxes. Replying to a message posted to "lugnet.build" and "lugnet.boats" without a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.216)

  Headers problem...

Below are the headers for a message that I recieved via the news->mail gateway at lugnet. (Where to get the whole message is left as an excersize for the reader;): From lugnet@lugnet.com Thu Nov 11 20:40:22 1999 Received: from lugnet.com (lugnet.com (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.215)

  Re: Newsreaders

I'm very happy with Outlook Express for the most part, but I don't get illegal operations on it (I just start it when I reboot my computer and leave it running... so its been up for a few weeks now since my last reboot). I've tried everything else (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.215)

  Re: Wrong group posting ruckus

I think you have a point. What's going on now is just annoying everyone. But having Todd look in his general mail ain't gonna work either. Perhaps a special mailbox just for admin type messages? I still like my suggestion of canned responses, which (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.215)

  Re: Two users - one PC

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:slrn82glml.5o3....utk.edu... (...) Outlook 98 (and 97 which does suck!) doesn't support news accounts, don't know about 2000. When installing Outlook 98 ontop of Outlook Express, 98 retains (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.215)

  Two users - one PC

Dear Todd, I posted the following message some time ago, but never got any answer. The problem is that my son and I seem to have to share the same user ID as it seems Lugnet can only access one cookie at a time. I *hate* posting under Marcus' name (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.215)

  Wrong group posting ruckus

Looking at what is happening with wrong group postings I have some thoughts. It seems to me that we need to sit back and let Todd handle the wrong group postings until he specifically asks for help. When that occurs, I think it would be wise to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.215)

  New newsgroup lugnet.cad.ray for LEGO ray-tracing

A new newsgroup lugnet.cad.ray has just been created. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== -> lugnet.cad.ray (group): Ray-Tracing as it applies to LEGO: software tools and libraries; tips & techniques; in-depth technical discussions about element modeling, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

mail
(score: 0.215)

  Re: Set 1856 not in Pause: how do I send info?

(...) Kevin, If it's just one or two or a few images, you can just e-mail them to me and I'll add them to the DB. --Todd (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 0.214)

  2 Slight errors in the Pause Database

I just noticed that 7180 B-Wing at Rebel Control Center is listed as being an Episode I set. The only movie that the B-Wing appears is Episode VI. (URL) other error is for 7134 A-Wing Fighter. This is listed as an Episode IV set but I believe that (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.214)

  Re: LUGNet Chat

(...) The game aspect is entirely optional, and is not needed or relevant for a Lego chat. I would suggest that a talker would be sufficent (no creatures or objects) as this would also be lighter on system resources. I guess private IRC is more (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.214)

More:  Next Page >>