 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 1301 – 1320 of 2225.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Newsgroup for Harry Potter!

A new newsgroup for LEGO®/Harry Potter® has been created. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== -> lugnet.harrypotter (group): LEGO®/Harry Potter®: products (information, opinions, reviews, licensing issues, etc.); building (settings, contexts, characters, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.harrypotter)

mail
(score: 0.281)

  Todd - Help!!

Todd, I lost my cookie and my Lugnet password. Can you send me my password, or reset it so I can create a new password? In addition to edboxer@aol.com, please e:mail it to ejones@lehman.com. Thanks (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) That's hard to judge until a few months have passed. I have a very good feeling about this. (...) It's impossible to answer that question completely, since it's a fuzzy thing. However, we should trust that Brad and his people will do the right (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) To further your own analogy: Why don't you use your work e-mail here? Probably because LUGNET is part of your "home life" and not your "work life". Your employeer may (or may not) want their name associated with LUGNET. Your employeer may even (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't seem like that big a deal to change your e-mail address back and forth to indicate official vs personal. It's just as easy to do that as to include a disclaimer when posting personal items. But, truthfully, I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Yes indeed. Of course it doesn't work 100% reliably (1), leaves no trace, and provides no opportunity for anyone else to comment, offer workarounds, etc. where that would be a helpful thing to do. Seriously... this blocking of posts to .admin (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Well, this "side-effect" (as you call it) has just caused the first trouble in the technic.bionicle group! An AFOL tried to reply to one of my postings, but since he has an *@america.lego.com address it wouldn't let him so I had to do that for (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.280)

  Re: 7-Eleven and Starbucks

(...) (I tried to email you, but ... of course ... the mail bounced) Uh, Tony, you really ought to fill out the news-posting setup form again for your new email address. (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.280)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) I wasn't going to get into this, but why is it so hard? I've done it - you just set up your newsreader as your personal identity (since not a lot of people use news for work), and mail in your "official" messages... not hard at all, is it? Dan (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.279)

  ME TOO

(...) Usually, I am not the buy who steps in for a "mee too" (as this is mostly useless On Lugnet when talking about MOCs or new products. However, as this is a really important subject for the entire philosophy of Lugnet, I had to emphasize Mikes (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) "That Larry guy, he just keeps trying to give money, I wish he'd go away." ;^) I've noticed the lost mail thing too, and the response rate. I remember he once said that he prioritized messages and replied to those, and still some got lost (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.279)

  NNTP vs Web Interface (was Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

I've been thinking about another aspect of this whole thing. Unless I misread something and TLC will not be allowed to reply to a post which is posted to a non .lego area, what this really amounts to is yet another example of discrimination against (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.279)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) Sorry Todd, but you seem to say that in a negative tone and I don't see a reason for that! We all know that LEGO is a company and therefor wants to make money [1]. But what's wrong with that? Remember that LU(gnet) is a place for LEGO USERS so (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

mail
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Todd, Are these Lego individuals members of LUGNET? (I know Jake is) And if so have you provided them with an alternate means of posting? (such as a different e-mail address through the web interface or from home) As long as you do not revoke (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) This is a little ironic. For years the community tried to get TLC involved and to participate and now it's trying to keep them out. There has to be a reason for this which we (the end-users of Lugnet) will most likely never know. I sort of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

mail
(score: 0.279)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) So you would prefer to hear about the Fort Legoredo's from some AFOL posting that he just found out that S@H got a bunch in and he just bought them all? What is different from Brad telling us "hey Shop at Home got this pile of nice sets" and a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

mail
(score: 0.279)

  Re: http://linux.corel.com/products/wp8/download.htm

(...) isn't it? sorry all, meant to sent the note to myself, and didn't notice that netscape defaulted to post instead of mail... now where's that ability to delete your postings... :/ FUT elsewhere... hmmm.... admin.nntp :) Dan (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.279)

  Change in e-mail address

How do I change the e-mail address which shows up in the from line when I post a message? Thanks! (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Change in e-mail address

(...) Thanks, Todd! (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.278)

  Change in e-mail address

How do I change the e-mail address which shows up beside my name on the From line when posting a message? Thanks! (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.278)

More:  Next Page >>