 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2193
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:11:01 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
1 - Todd is very busy and has said that he sometimes loses mail. My personal
statistics show that his response rate to my mail is well south of 50%
lately. I ascribe that all to lost mail, of course, as the alternative would
be that he's deliberately ignoring things like cancel requests, attempts to
give money to LUGNET(tm), and so on. I can't imagine that's the case.

++Lar

"That Larry guy, he just keeps trying to give money, I wish he'd go away." ;^)

I've noticed the lost mail thing too, and the response rate.  I remember he
once said that he prioritized messages and replied to those, and still some
got lost underneath because of time/importance.

-Tim