 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2194
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:11:04 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:

How about a way from the web interface for members to have one of several
precomposed sigs to choose from? That way when I am posting to make an
official Guild of Bricksmiths announcement somewhere I click one radio
button and it appends my GoB siggy, and when I'm not, I click a different
one to choose my default siggy.

Only help for the web interface, though. What if they wanna post using e-mail
or nntp?

That way when Jake wants to make an official statement (we've already
verified that he has the authority to make official statements about certain
things) he clicks the "LEGO(r) employee sig" button.

Or is this not solving the right problem?

ROSCO