  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 306 – 325 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Which CAD program recommended for Mac??

(...) Sigh. My preference would be to have one problem on both environments. Unfortunatly MLCad will not be going open source. It almost happened. I asked Allan Smith about having bricksmith ported to the PC, but he's not even slightly interested. I (...) (17 years ago, 23-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: Mindstorms in Entertainment Weekly

The LEGO Mindstorms site ((URL) had AVI/QT movies of both of their video advertisments, as well as a schedule of when they would appear on TV. I prefer the other one (it had a mindstorms bulldozer which pushes dishes off of a table to "clean up"). (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: Need help w/ my Quick Time movies

"Michael Clark" <wondernerd@hotmail.con> wrote in message news:G8Gx5B.5x3@lugnet.com... (...) platform? (...) It could be both, the QT 4 software that came with my camera came with no serious editing features by the looks of things and I'm running (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: Which CAD program recommended for Mac??

(...) I think my problem is a compiler/Qt/lack of knowledge issue and not a Mac issue since I'm getting the same error regardless of whether I'm building on OSX or Windows. -Orion P.S. Send me some fresh code and I'll try to sort it out. (17 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha source on sourceforge.net

(...) Hi Rosco, If you have Qt properly configured, you should be able to create the .vcproj by doing this in the folder that contains lpub.pro: qmake lpub.pro Kevin (16 years ago, 21-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: fast firmware downloader

(...) Actually, lots of packages try to deal with filenames intelligently. QT, for example, has normal C++ NamingConventions, but uses lowercaseonly file names. I try to do the same. Notice how direct-sensor.h became dsensor.h in 0.2.0, as well as (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: "Night of the Plastic" trailer - now with sound

(...) best LFB (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: BrikWars time-lapse & photo-montage

(...) It seems I'm running an old version of QT that wont accept your file. hmf :( -lenny (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: Wither LPub?

(...) Hi Jaco, It is written in C++ and uses the Qt libraries. This means it should be available on all platforms, and translatable to other languages. Kevin (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: What do LDraw dev people use for multiplatform development

(...) Thanks, I've been looking at Qt but as far I understand it's license doesn't permit commercially static linked closed applications, something I need for my business projects. I know you could link dynamically but that probably raises all kinds (...) (14 years ago, 27-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: Cross platform GUI

(...) The look and feel is one of the reasons why I rejected GTK (...) To me, compile times are a non issue. However the non-free nature of Qt leaves a bad taste in my mouth (and I not even a Open Source zealot). I can however develop a Qt based (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: *** LDView Version 2.1 Released ***

(...) Sure. That would be spectacular. For the most part, all the Linux-specific stuff is in the QT directory (I try to keep all the common code cross-platform, but I'm sure there are problems caused by me not actually having compiled in Linux (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: My beautiful methods of storage

(...) They aren't compartmentalized, but I use Rubbermaid "SnapToppers", the 12 and 18 qt sizes for bricks and large pieces. For all the smaller parts I use Rubbermaid "Servin'Saver" rectangular 1.5 pt boxes. Both stack nicely inside each other when (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.storage)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: What do LDraw dev people use for multiplatform development

(...) <snip> (...) Hi Roland, I use Qt (free) with static binding for LPub4. It works pretty well, and is well organized, but the learning curve is big (but not too steep). Kevin (14 years ago, 1-Jun-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) Hi Jaco, In case I forgot to mention it, LPub 4 only currently handles DPI. According to the page sizes that Qt supports, A4 is approximately 8.5 and 11.0. The page sizes you used are in centimeters? LPub performs a best fit match of the (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: Catalogo Setembro 2002

(...) Ainda não vi nenhuma loja com o 2º catálogo de 2002... Andam um pouko atrasados qt a isso =/ (...) Problema? Falta de sexo? xD (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: What do LDraw dev people use for multiplatform development

(...) wxWidgets isn't bad, but for serious, heavy-UI applications, Qt is far, far better. Its QtCreator IDE & debugger isn't bad either, and is easy to get started with. And QtDesigner, its drag-n-drop UI developer, is one of the few such tools I've (...) (14 years ago, 27-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Quicktime compression formats

I found this very useful (I thought) page on the Quicktime online help site: (URL) lists all the video and audio compression formats available within Quicktime (Animation, Graphics, Motion JPEG, Cinepak, Sorenson, etc.) and the pros and cons of (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) The newer (or not so newer, as the case may be) versions of QT give the source sites the option of caching or not..it's a lame copy protection thing. Joe Meno .space paparazzi! (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.publish)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  HUGE Lego Collection for sale

I have a 77,500+ part Lego collection that I would like to offer up for sale. Much of the collection can be seen in these pics on Brickshelf: (URL) collection is completely sorted and cataloged using Bob Kojima's Parts Catalog program and my (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

qt
(score: 1.971)

More:  Next Page >>