  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 2091 – 2110 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  (canceled)

query
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Some pov-ray questions

Thanks, Do you have an example, url?, of this?. Because it's way better then the backup plan I was having, Namely: Tempary replacing the main ini file of povray where it holds the menu driven queue of pov files. Still better than restarting, focus (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

url
(score: 0.311)

  FS: Technic Motors and Battery Boxes from ZNAP

After tomorrow's ZNAP purchase, I will have quantities of the following: o Technic 9V Motor, S@H price of $15.75 (URL) My Price: $7.50 o Battery Box, S@H price of $12.25 (URL) My Price: $5 o Battery Box, S@H price of $5.50 (URL) My Price: $2.00 o (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Under Hanging Train Idea: v1 Concept design

I've seen the Wuppertahnbahn diorama too, it's great! What's the URL again? BTW Have you considered using just the power rails from the 12v system for the upper track. This way you get the power, the single rail look, yet the double rail geometry (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

url
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Release candidate legos-0.2.5.2 avail for testing

My test results as first time cygwin/legos user on Windows sytem. Environment: Windows XP Version 5.1.2600 Serial IR tower on COM2: Following INSTALL-cygwin.html: Cygwin installed from www.cygwin.com using setup.exe and internet install as shown in (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

url
(score: 0.311)

  Re: FTX Embedded Image Resize

(...) I'd call that a form of caching - it's not rechecking the data every time it serves up the content. But that's just semantics. (...) Hmm. I made a second page, (URL), with the one of the same images embedded, and it also displays too large. So (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.publish)

url
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

(...) In lugnet.market.shopping, Benton Jackson writes: (...) Hyperbole?! I was trying to be nice about it. When you look at the bottom of a brick and see some kind of slightly brown, mustard colored stuff packed in the tubes -- well, you draw your (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

url
(score: 0.311)

  aquazone chrome lights?

What is the name or number of the chrome light things like in this set: (URL) Has this part been done? I'm desperate to find this. Thanks a lot, Jon (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

query
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Screen Resolution Poll

(...) Don't think so. For fine print on paper there is the (weak) excuse that one wants to save paper. This doesn't exist for the web. The main reason for fine print is of course that people don't won't you to read it, to screw you later if you make (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish)

query
(score: 0.311)

  New combo pack seen

At the San Leandro, CA (Washington Blvd) KMart, I saw a new combo pack - set 4229 (a freestyle box - (URL) ) and set 5958 (Mummy's Tomb - (URL) ) plus a gold carrying case (similar to the black bonus case in 8239) Mfr. Priced marked on packaging was (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

query
(score: 0.311)

  FOTW: '95 Castle polybag; Hasbro 12" Speederbike

I stopped in a TRU today and found an old Castle polybag on a peg among the new Arctic and Castle bags: (URL) was filthy, but still sealed. They've been moving the gondolas (shelving) around and probably found it underneath one of them. It wasn't in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

query
(score: 0.311)

  Re: change password & lost password

(...) How is sending a URL better than sending a password? I assume that once you get a new password in the mail, the first thing you do is change it anyway, right? So what's the difference? Dan PS. I agree that sending passwords in plaintext is (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

url
(score: 0.311)

  Another Brick Testament Spotting!

This time, it was the Kids in the Hall Live Show tour. My girlfriend went to see them in Boston, and she told me about a most interesting thing they did in the "warmup period" before the curtain went up. They showed interesting things from various (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.311)

  Mookie the Villain!

O Villainy! To be stabbed thusly through the heart breaks the spirit of a mere frog -- doomed is he who has been forgotten, mislaid, cast aside, URL unbookmarked... ...but yes, it was I, the mad jester HOP-FROG who created the even more deranged (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

url
(score: 0.311)

  Re: more shop at home q's

Mark Herzberg wrote in message ... (...) the (...) too, (...) my (...) Shop (...) However there are people who are willing to order stuff for you, and have them shipped to them, and then ship them on to you. Usually what is asked in return is the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

qs
(score: 0.311)

  Re: more shop at home q's

(...) Sorry buddy. If you don't live in the US or Canada, you cannot order from Shop at Home. (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

qs
(score: 0.311)

  Re: change password & lost password

(...) Note that when I wrote that, I didn't know you *could* change the password on LUGNET. I had previously searched for a "change password" link without success. But the URL is only good for a limited time; if you want to have it send a password (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

url
(score: 0.311)

  change password & lost password

Almost every website that uses passwords has an ability to change the password, and a "Forgot my password" link on the login screen. LUGNET doesn't (that I can find, anyway). I think this is a serious shortcoming, since the only way to get a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

url
(score: 0.311)

  more shop at home q's

when i browse through the ctalogue for the americas and the through the service pages for accesories it says available only at lego shop at home, the american catalogue is tons better than the asian (which covers australia too, we must suck here in (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

qs
(score: 0.311)

  (canceled)

url