 MediaWatch / 602
601  |  603
Subject:
Another Brick Testament Spotting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 06:58:39 GMT

   This time, it was the Kids in the Hall Live Show tour.

   My girlfriend went to see them in Boston, and she told me about
   a most interesting thing they did in the "warmup period" before
   the curtain went up.  They showed interesting things from various
   websites, and one was Brendan's "Instructions for Marriage" (title?)
   from "The Brick Testament."  They gave the URL and the text caption
   on two separate screens, with the image in the middle.

   So, Brendan, did you know about this?  That Canadian comedians
   find *you* funny?  If not, well, here's an explanation for some
   of that publicity you've had recently!

   best

   LFB