 Marketplace / Shopping / 4891
4890  |  4892
Subject:
New combo pack seen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 01:24:12 GMT

At the San Leandro, CA (Washington Blvd) KMart, I saw a new combo pack - set
4229 (a freestyle box - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4229 ) and
set 5958 (Mummy's Tomb - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5958 ) plus
a gold carrying case (similar to the black bonus case in 8239)

Mfr. Priced marked on packaging was $29.99

At the same store, I got a Mint-In-Trashed-Box 7171 for $18...not bad.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115