 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7614
FS: Technic Motors and Battery Boxes from ZNAP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 04:36:57 GMT

After tomorrow's ZNAP purchase, I will have quantities of the following:

o Technic 9V Motor, S@H price of $15.75
   http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5225
    My Price: $7.50

o Battery Box, S@H price of $12.25
    My Price: $5

o Battery Box, S@H price of $5.50
    My Price: $2.00

o Connector wire (6 inch?) with 2x2 Plates on both ends
    My Price $1.00

Please email me requests for motors and/or battery boxes and wires.  I will
let you know what I have.  Quantites will be at least 8 motors and 3-4 of each
type battery box.

I can accept PayPal or X.com payment, but check or money order works too.

These are basically first come first served.

-Mike Ulring