 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7615
Re: BAYLIT experience?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 04:48:34 GMT

Adam Murtha wrote:

I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with BAYLIT?  Any good or bad
experiences?  Thanks.

Jon Kozan who runs Baylit is very reliable and honest and the parts are
as described and arrive in a timely manner. You should compare prices
though, as some of his are rather higher than average. I'd do a Brickbay
search to see what the price range is on something you're looking for.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
Open Air Market: Limited edition kit
http://kevc.bricksmiths.com/cat-mrkt.htm