 General / 11899
Re: more shop at home q's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 15:10:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Schuit writes:
when i browse through the ctalogue for the americas and the through the
service pages for accesories it says available only at lego shop at home, the
american catalogue is tons better than the asian (which covers australia too,
we must suck here in aus, cause we get ahrly anything at all) how do i get my
hand son this stuff, is there anyway to order it over the net perhaps?

Sorry buddy. If you don't live in the US or Canada, you cannot order from Shop
at Home.