 General / 11898
Re: Lego shop at home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 14:50:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Schuit writes:
can someone please tell me where the lego shop at home website is? ive been to
lego.com and cant find it pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeeee help me!

There isn't a lego shop at home website.  Did you miss my reply
to your last message?   http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=11488

They don't have a web presence ... yet.  You can
order by telephone and mail-order only at this time, although
apparently may change soon, with LEGO Direct.

--

jthompson@esker.com