 General / 11907
Re: Lego shop at home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 18:51:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.general, Richard Schuit writes:
can someone please tell me where the lego shop at home website is? ive been • to
lego.com and cant find it pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeeee help me!

What is this, a cruel hoax!  I can't believe people would actually respond to
this and not just give the number...

Which I remember as 1-800-4-LEGOLAND.

Check his email address, Richard.  *.au.  Australian.  The phone
number isn't going to do him a lot of good.  Shop At Home doesn't
ship to Australia.

Regardless, I *did* mention the phone number in my own reply,

http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=11488

which discusses the fact that as an Australian he's going to have
to find an intermediary to help him.

Hopefully once LEGO Direct is instantiated by next summer, the
exclusivity of direct sales to the north american market
will be abolished and anyone will be able to order directly from
LEGO.

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily.