  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 541 – 560 of about 29000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: WTB: 1xX White, Black bricks

Hi, I emailed you last night. I see you are on the lovely aol. I thought maybe I should post here as well.. I have some of what you are looking for, just in case my email got lost/delayed on aol. Thanks, (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Lego Design Contest?

"Robert M. Dye" wrote: Speaking as someone who could dominate an "unlimited" category from sheer volume, if only I had time and creativity, (1) I think Robert's spot on. Categories could include all the following: - no more than X instances, no (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  NEW addition to Monorail Station

After a few more Paradisia Cafe sets, the Monorail Bubble Station as received an addtion to its backside. It now has a more completely enclosed waiting platform area on one side of the station. The addition to the building continues to use the clear (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  NEW addition to Monorail Station

After a few more Paradisia Cafe sets, the Monorail Bubble Station as received an addtion to its backside. It now has a more completely enclosed waiting platform area on one side of the station. The addition to the building continues to use the clear (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  New MOC Engine: DB V140

Got inspired to work on a model of the German Federal Railways DB V140 diesel hydrolic locomotive. Primary pieces to make this model of the DB V140 come from: 1. 4551 9v train locomotive a. the two cab faces b. red-ribbed 2x2 bricks 2. 5571 Model (...) (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Bricks of the Caribbean - Auction. 2556, 2554, 6543, 6266

Bricks of the Caribbean - Auction (URL) Items wiht starting bid: Item Closes Bids High Bid 2556 Model Team F1 Ferrari 3/14 0 $33.00 2554 Shell Pit Stop 3/14 0 $13.00 6543 Sail & Fly Marina 3/14 0 $85.00 6266 Cannon Cove 3/14 0 $16.00 To participate, (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: The meaning of Christmas (was Re: Christmas Train update

(...) By that logic, there are a whole bunch of really cool Lego elements that exist that I don't seem to be able to get hold of, like those 1x4x5 thin walls with train windows in them [1] and of course, train window & door service packs. Also, (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: CM from other LEGO bricks

OK, so... it there any repository of mock ups? I could add mine so others could used it! :-) Something tells me the cyberMaster unit will take a long time to be created, since it has many round areas and one of those also have drawings in it. (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Profit dynamics of bulk purchases

(...) Hee hee... Well, look at the types of packs that were being sold -- brightly colored roof bricks and rectangular bricks and small plates and trees and windows, among other things. Great stuff, I don't mean to insult it, but it's no where near (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: CM from other LEGO bricks

Laurentino Martins wrote in message <3696186F.979E3117@m...pac.pt>... (...) Posting to lugnet.cad.dat is a good start. You might also put it on a web page (your's or someone else's). (...) Round parts may or may not increase the difficulty. Ldraw (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Juniorization of other themes?

(...) Well, I don't hate Town Jr. so much as I lament the lack of "real" town sets. And the idea of it spreading to other themes really disturbs me. On reflection, I think this (the palm tree thing) is much more of a cost- cutting move than a (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Pieces we'd like to see

(...) i (...) <sigh> This is what happens when you sleep through the 80's. OK. I'm looking for transparent blue plates & bricks. Anyone willing to sell/trade/donate them is more than welcome to give me a shout. (26 years ago, 20-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Old Lego Space set - identify?

(...) Well, a couple of people let me know I ought to consider going to get it and even though I figured I wouldn't want it I guessed someone would so I sent my coworker after it. Almost wish I hadn't, though. $40 became $45+tax, so I'm out about (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.882)

  Lego Meta Sets

I have been following the discussion on RTL about re-issuing older sets. I know this topic comes up often on RTL and I thought I might add what I think would be a new angle on it. Lego is unlikely to reissue sets for myriad reasons that have all (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Mindstorm/CyberMaster Swap

(...) It is but the Cybermaster does have some useful additions that I wish had made it into the Mindstorms RCX. The Cybermaster motors have built-in tachometers that can be used to report trip distance and rotational speed. The third motor output (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.882)

  Trade Moonwalkers for 1Xn black bricks

Well even if I was successfull and won all of the 1X4, 1X6, and 1X8 black brick lots on AucZILLA TM IX (or is it IX TM?), I would end up shy in building the trailer for 5571. I would love to trade for 1Xn black bricks (where n>4). I have quite a few (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.882)

  Modulex Bricks

I recently bought a Lego collection that contained two Modulex bricks :) I had heard about these and seen some pictures, but it was really neat to actually hold them and snap them together. An interesting note - these were white 2x4 bricks and they (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 0.882)

  Lugnet Train Newbie

Hello, Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Bryan Kinkel. I'm 28 and collected Lego's all through my childhood. My favorites during that period were the early Space and Town series. But what really made me excited were the Castle and Train (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.882)

  Re: parts trade

I have some castle wall sections that I have decided that I hate. Will accept 2x2 45degree inverse slope bricks in black, cargo bay doors like what is found on the Launch Command space shuttles. Silver bricks (as if anyone will part with those!). (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.882)

  If you sort by color. . .when did you start?

After sorting some pieces tonight, I got to thinking. Due to shear numbers (now over 22,000 pieces) I have begun sorting things like 1Xn plates, 2Xn bricks, and 2Xn plates by color. If you do sort by color, then when did you start? It seems to me (...) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.882)

More:  Next Page >>