 General / 3281
3280  |  3282
Subject:
Modulex Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:28:00 GMT

I recently bought a Lego collection that contained two Modulex bricks
:)  I had heard about these and seen some pictures, but it was really
neat to actually hold them and snap them together.  An interesting note
- these were white 2x4 bricks and they were discolored the same way that
regular white Lego bricks discolor.  I thought it would be really neat
if Lego started making these again; this time not for the architectural
market - but for adult Lego enthusiasts!  Even if just basic bricks and
slopes were made we could all build, or try to build, structures like
they have in Miniland.  The advantages of using Modulex bricks for this
purpose would be:

a) much smaller size makes detailing possible in a much smaller space
b) smaller bricks weigh less and could therefore be shipped and stored
more economically
c) they've probably still got the molds and this wouldn't interfere with
the current product runs.

How would you like to have bulk Modulex bricks available in the basic
colors and shapes?  I would!

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu