 General / 3282
Re: Absence.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:34:53 GMT

On Sun, 14 Mar 1999 14:55:25 GMT, Fredrik Glöckner uttered the following
profundities...
ObLEGO: Do anybody know if there is any LEGO available in Thailand?  I'm
going on vacation in a week's time, and wonder if all I'll see is clone
brands.

Another issue: It is said that one should treat LEGO at temperatures
below 40°C.  In the season I'm travelling to Thailand, temperatures can
rise above 50°C in the middle of the day.  Does this mean that the LEGO
is already "damaged" when I purchase it?

When I was last there in '95, it was still my dark ages. I am
anxious to know myself, as I won a couple of tickets there
myself! Will you be just in Thailand or will you be seing any
of Malaysia or Singapore?
Out of curiosity, where/what will you be going/doing there?
Amazing country. Go to Patpong night market (not for the
seedy rubbish, but cheap watches, decent leather products[though
not of the elephant variety], and nice rip-offs of silk
scarves. I do believe there to be a good variety of software,
now, too. And if it is closer to SW release, copies of the
film, too!).
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/