 General / 3501
Re: Re:do we have our own group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 02:29:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, helix83@hotmail.com (ravi & visu) writes:
I'm just curious but does singapore have its own lugnet newsgroup. I think
its unlikely since my bro and i share this "account" and we seen to be the
only singaporians 'round here. any ideas???

Yes, the group for Singapore is lugnet.loc.sg and it can be accessed via
the web at:

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.loc.sg

or via NNTP news at:

There only has to be one person (LEGO enthusiast, that is) in a country in
order for a group to be created for that country.  The reasoning being, if
there's one, there's -probably- a few (or maybe a lot) more.

--Todd

[followups set to lugnet.admin.general]