 Off-Topic / Fun / 1219
Re: Absence.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 04:05:39 GMT

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 15:40:30 GMT, Beth Reiten <breiten@net-art.de>
wrote:

Modern culture quiz:  Where are all of these quotes from originally?

Artist:   Murry Head
Title "One night in Bangkok"

Sproaticus wrote:

I can feel an angel sliding up to me.

Steve Bliss wrote:

I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine.

On Wed, 17 Mar 1999 13:34:20 GMT, Beth Reiten <breiten@net-art.de> wrote:

"Get Thai'd!  You're talking to a tourist
Whose every move's among the purest."

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.general, Fredrik Glöckner writes:

We will not be spending much time in Bangkok.  Just one night in Khao
San Rd for a start and then head down to Surat Thani/Ko Pha-Ngan or
Krabi/Rai Lei.

Hey, One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble.  ;)

Jeff (OhMyGawd!  He's pulling out old song Lyrics!  Flee!!)