 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 604
Re: WTB: 1xX White, Black bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 21:51:08 GMT

Hi,
I emailed you last night. I see you are on the lovely aol. I thought maybe I
should  post here as well.. I have some of what you are looking for, just in case
my email got lost/delayed on aol.
Thanks,
Julie
Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:

I'm looking for:

White 1x2
White 1x3
White 1x4
White 1x6
White 1x8s

Along with the same in Black and Gray.  I know I can order them from S@H and
get
them from buckets, but I don't want the other colors, and am not interested in
the 2xX's.  If anyone (Julie?) is going to be selling the above mentioned
bricks, please let me know.

Thanks for any help!

Pawel