  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3801 – 3820 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Last-minute addition to BrickFair 2011 schedule: "Bricks in the Community"

Added at the last minute: a round table discussion at BrickFair this coming Thursday, August 4th at 11am. The topic is "Bricks in the Community" ... a few LUGs are working on plans for volunteer fundraising events that feature some sort of LEGO (...) (13 years ago, 1-Aug-11, to lugnet.events.brickfair, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Piece sorting (was: building exhaustion)

As some other guys, I think the most appropriate way of sorting/storing the pieces (from the building point of view) is using a drawer system. Mine is from "port-bag" (an imported product so it must be available some other places, too). They are (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: How do you get the bricks to build a town?

(...) Well, you find a retailer, like myself, to sell you bulk LEGO in the colors you want, or if you aren't to picky about color, and they are available in your area, check out the 1200 piece buckets. Large, blue in color, and full of tons of (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Another way to market Lego Bricks

(...) approach. (...) Well, proof is that it already works quite well for a number of products. For instance: My wife is heavily into "scrap booking" (making very elaborate photo albums). The consultant that she goes to makes > $15k a year doing (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Monday - Bricks, Ninja, Pirates, Plates, Rock Raiders, Star Wars, Trains

Auctions ending on Monday 10 Jul 2000 ---...--- 24 large ninja rock walls (URL) 184 white log bricks (URL) 8 black ninjas (URL) 14 grey ninjas (URL) 8 red ninjas (URL) 16 white 4x6x1 train roofs (URL) 2 dock/platform ramps (URL) 2 black lowered (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Web vs. Catalog product selection (was: Brown Bulk Bricks are in!)

(...) Excellent! Thanks for the info. Also, a brief word of thanks to LD for bringing us the brown bricks. james (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Going out of Business sale at Bucy's Bricks - 40% off now!!

Hello, All of my Parts, Instructions and Gear are now 40% off. Happy shopping! Thanks, John Bucy's Bricks (URL) (17 years ago, 1-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Can anyone get these parts to intersect at right angles in LDD?

"ivansanchez" <ivan@sanchezortega.es> wrote in message news:KLFwK1.LqK@lugnet.com... (...) I see. I not only had to move the surrounding windscreens, I also had to move the surrounding 1x6 curved slope bricks, and a 1x1 technic brick with hole, (...) (15 years ago, 19-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  many slopes add to BB-shop

Since wanted emails are not send yet on BB, I would like to announce that over the weekend I've added well over 1000 bricks to the slope and inverted slope categories. These include a fair number of rare concave and convex corner bricks, in many (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: A VERY interesting article on the Lego Business

(...) Yup, yup, yup... To my mind Tyco bricks stick together just as well, if not actually better, than do Lego bricks, and I actually have come to believe that the plastic might actually have been more resiliant than whatever TLC uses. And those (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: the evolution of lego sorting

My friend put all the yellow 1x bricks into 12x1x10 walls in preparation for a new project.Oh, and the 2x4 into plus-sign shaped 4x4x10 pillars. The project never got built, but I love those walls. They are great for scoping out what a mountain side (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Making 7u axles

(...) i am now the proud owner or two 7u axles - and my BobCat looks much better for them (...) Worked well. I made a slight modification by swapping two of the 1x2 with hole bricks for 1x2 with axlehole bricks. That way the axle doesn't turn as (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  124 Lego Auctions Going Off Soon!!! ISLAND_OASIS

124 Lego Auctions are going off in a matter of hours. These auctions consist of all types of Special parts, Castle walls in all colors, Large pirate boat hulls, Technic Bricks & special parts, all color bricks, plates, lots of Original instruction (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Any thoughts on making bricks in a 'brick red' color?

Anyone besides me think that this would make a nice color to have for constructing realistic looking brick buildings? (URL) had hopes that the sand red might be a good substitute for real bricks, but it's a bit light. The dark orange (a la Yoda's (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Design your own 1000 piece tub (long)

"Most People want..." a bucket that is useful to them. They assume others would want the same thing because they frequent the seciton of LUGNET that appeal to them, where they find people with similar interests. Tom was harsh on Richie, but Richie (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Silly storage question

(...) I tend to fall into the "better safe than sorry" camp. That is, I personally like to keep most of my bricks apart. Though I must admit that I have a couple things that have been together for the better part of a year now. However, the vast (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Layout roads

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Lopes" <jlopes@abramsbooks.com> To: <lugnet.org.us.lucny...ugnet.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 4:14 PM Subject: Layout roads (...) and am (...) be) 2xN (...) able to (...) side' (...) road (...) (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  FA: Pirates, Train Track, 5571, Bulk Bricks, Castle, Legoredo, Technic Shuttle, Pink slopes, Palm Trees, Lattice Fence, Belville parts

The fitness program is in full force - many sets and parts must go. I have a lot of room to create for the train layout and anything I don't need is getting sold to generate funds to buy what I do need. Most sets are still priced quite reasonably. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Lego shop in Köln, Lego shop in Billund

(...) Hi Duq, I haven't read too much about the brick sale in Billund so far. All I knew is from these postings (and I have heard about availability of special roof pieces - inner corner sloped bricks etc.): (URL) article says (no informations on (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57

"Gary Istok" <istokg@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:IC15I3.xqH@lugnet.com... (...) Bricks (...) (1955-56) and (...) Be sure not to chew on them. =) I think old Lego pieces contain some toxic colors? I remember some news about that when I was (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>