 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12085
12084  |  12086
Subject:
many slopes add to BB-shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:47:48 GMT

Since wanted emails are not send yet on BB, I would like to announce that over
the weekend I've added well over 1000 bricks to the slope and inverted slope
categories. These include a fair number of rare concave and convex corner
bricks, in many colors. In these 2 categories, there are now almost 3000 bricks
in over 150 different lots. In addition, I've added about 2000 regular bricks,
1000 plates, and 150 arches. Pretty much all were priced below the average BB
sales price, sometimes for less than half.

http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=owings
lugnet member 1105
Paul