  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3201 – 3220 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  followup.... R20 - Project Y

OK, I still have 16 Calum/Derek posts to wade through. I would like to address some of them. But before I do, have we come to a consensus on any of the points? -Beacon Light, and its status while on or off during movement. -wording of the depth re: (...) (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  Re: Gluing Lego

(...) I glue a lot of Lego bricks. (In a good cause.) I use clear PVC/CPVC pipe cement. It is MEK based but has filler so it doesn't vanish after you apply it and before you press the pieces together. Apply with a tooth pick. Practice first. You can (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  Apartment Block model: new pictures, new kit coming

Some people here may remember that I built a 3story "red brick" (hi Janey) apartment block model a few years ago and posted pictures. I recently finished rebuilding it with a view to turning it into a custom kit, and I just posted a lot of new (...) (19 years ago, 26-Nov-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  Re: Palline GBC finite

(...) I also cannot speak Italian, but I do have a suggestion. At LEGO stores here, some of them are willing to pack a "cup" of loose bricks for you and ship it. Maybe Billund could do the same if you called them up, or maybe you know of a friend in (...) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted

Calum Tsang wrote: > In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: > > >>MORE specifialy. it could be a safe assumption that if your bot can >>launch a block over more than 8 feet of the play area, and still hit a >>childs eye with enough force to (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  RE: Mindstorms vs. Team Challenge as starter kit?

The Mindstorms kit has far more elements (718 vs 215) but most of those parts are small lego bricks (which are still nice to have). The main technic elements are roughly the same light sensors, touch sensors, etc. I am a fan of Robolab and a little (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  An "almost Joe Vig" time travel vignette.

Hi, Pictures are here: (URL) call this an "almost Joe Vig" vignette because I built it with the intent of entering it in a Joe Vig contest but I never got around to buying the proper pieces to build a "correct" Joe Vig minifig (on top of not having (...) (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.vignette)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  Re: Advice needed on antique LEGO bricks

(...) Ah, I wasn't very specific was I. I have Pre-tube Waffle bottom plates, and bricks of a similar era (same old style logo on studs). I saw that the waffle plates really don't go for much on bricklink. Any suggestions or people who might be (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted

(...) I guess it makes sence that way you know when a robot is ready to accept bricks. (...) You can try grabbing it and not letting go until brick is transfered. (But that can cause trouble with the law. ;) Vitali (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  The Cub's head in Lego Digital Designer format 1.3

(URL) The Cub's head in Lego Digital Designer format 1.3> See the full rotation in the Gallery---> click (3 URLs) Minus a few parts that are not in the 1.3 Pallet, here is the Cub's head: (URL) I'm going to convert it in to LDD 1.4 and see what I (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  Tall tower

This is my first time posting so please let me know if I am doing anything wrong. I'm trying to build a tall tower using only Lego. I know that the record is over 90 feet but using just the bricks on hand I made a tower 17 feet 11 inches tall. (...) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch) !

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted

(...) Okay, what exactly are you saying here? It could be a safe assumption that if your bot can launch a block over more than eight feet of the play area and still hit a child's eye with enough force to cause injury, then that would be firing (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  Re: What's the worst Lego-related thing you've ever done?

(...) I gavethis guy in my Lego club a whole tub of old bricks to go through, and I told him they were Lego, but they were really clones that I had stamped "Lego" onto using a special tool I created that stamps the Lego logo one stud at a time. Boy (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  Re: 50th Gold Bricks

(...) I saw one in the Bellevue brand store last night. They don't seem to be as common as the other three 50th anniversary sets. (...) I have lots of Duplo bricks in regular green. On the other hand, many of the more recent sets (like the 5230 on (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.color, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted

(...) No, I just wanted clarification. 16 studs on centre is fine with me. (...) I'm happy with that. (...) So you are saying there should be clearance for a EOAT to enter to at least 4 studs into the TO. But as long as my TO opening is 8 studs by 7 (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  50th Gold Bricks

The 50th Anniversary Duplo bucket 4085 would seem to be only available here in Canada - am I correct in this? Its photo didn't exist on the LUGNet guide until I added it and likewise the metallic gold bricks weren't on BrickLink until I added the (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.color, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  Advice needed on antique LEGO bricks

I recently procured a large box of VERY old LEGO. Pre tube and old logo on the studs OLD. Most of it is in pretty good condition. Now here's my question- What do I do with it all? Clearly, I'll keep all the specialty parts (20 some macaroni, old (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  Re: Half-timbered houses

"Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message news:IqF0FD.pII@lugnet.com... (...) I can't speak for American-English, but in British-English, half-timbered refers to houses which are entirely made of timber-frame-with-infill. I think the "half" (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.arch)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted

(...) Yes Rob building a "gun" to shoot blocks across the play area is a valid way to TRY to get blocks into another robot. In this case I think "violent" could be defined as having potential to harm a human. MORE specifialy. it could be a safe (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted

Derek Raycraft wrote: > On 22-Nov-05, at 6:10 AM, Calum Tsang wrote: > >> Hi folks, >> >> The product of many long debates, rtlToronto20: Project Y's draft >> rules are now >> posted: >> >> (URL) > > > Two questions about the interface. > > If I (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.360)

More:  Next Page >>