 Duplo / 744
Re: 50th Gold Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.color, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 19:41:13 GMT

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005, SRC wrote:

The 50th Anniversary Duplo bucket 4085 would seem to be
only available here in Canada - am I correct in this?

I saw one in the Bellevue brand store last night.  They don't seem to be
as common as the other three 50th anniversary sets.

I've also offered to add the inventory to Peeron, but I'm
not sure of the Duplo green.  Only a few recent Duplo sets
are listed and the color is simply listed as "green", but
on BrickLink it would appear to be "bright green" although
the "medium green" is also a possibility.  The Duplo green
is certainly lighter than normal green, but I don't know why
that would be, as the red and yellow and blue are the same...

I have lots of Duplo bricks in regular green.  On the other hand, many of
the more recent sets (like the 5230 on the floor next to me) seem to be
using BtGreen instead.  They are definitely two different colors.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/